Here at Connected by Love Adoptions, one of the most important things to us is birth mom advocacy. Birth moms have a lot to think about during the adoption process… and we just want to make that process easier.
Not all adoption agencies are the same – not all the services provided are the same. Today we’ve put together an overview of some of the most important services that we provide to our birth moms during the adoption process. Our hope is to provide every birth mom with some semblance of peace during the adoption process, and this is just step #1!
What Services Are Provided to Birth Moms?
Services During Adoption
The first types of services are those provided during the birth mom’s pregnancy and journey to adoption. Some of the most important services provided include:
- One-on-one attention from caring and dedicated staff, available 24/7
- Advocacy to help you choose the adoptive parents that meet your specific criteria
- Setting up a meet and greet with the adoptive parents prior to labor and delivery
- Immediate hospital placement for the adoptive couple you choose
- Customized birth mother adoption plans for open or closed adoption
- All medical and legal assistance is provided
Services After Adoption
The adoption journey doesn’t stop after baby has been adopted. For birth mom’s, the adoption journey is more than that. We make sure our birth mom’s feel supported during and after labor and delivery. Some of the services we can provide after adoption include:
- Birth mom relocation program
- Opportunities for follow up contact through pictures and letters
- Our birth mom advocacy group provides support and community to our birth moms long after an adoption has been settled
Birth Mom Advocacy is Our #1 Priority
No matter what route you choose for your adoption journey, Connected by Love Adoptions wants you to feel supported and safe. We’re here for you 24/7 to answer any questions you may have. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us for questions. Call us today at (321) 355-2010 for more information